Canine Behaviour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

2 posters

Jean Dodds

Admin
    Admin

Jean Dodds Empty Jean Dodds

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 11:49 am

I have been in touch with Jean Dodds and she has agreed to come over to do some talks in the UK! She is booked up until late 2012 so I have suggested some October/November dates to her. Just waiting to hear back from her. This will be a fantastic opportunity to get our UK vets thinking outside the box regarding aggressionn and general health problems in dogs and hopefully will save a lot of dogs from being PTS unnecessarily as they have not been correctly diagnosed.

I know many of you will already have heard of Jean and her wonderful work. If you haven't check out her website www.hemopet.com (I think that's right, if it isn't just google Jean Dodds).

I have had such a fantastic response so far just in the couple of hours since I suggested she might come over. Very exciting!

Chris
    olwen
    olwen

Jean Dodds Empty Re: Jean Dodds

Post  olwen Sat May 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Brilliant, and gives me time to save up for a ticket. Very Happy

I ahve a client who's dog I am sure has thyriod problems but the vet just doesn't want to blood test! He decided that the dog needed neutering, of course this hasn't helped at all.

The dog has intermittent domestic aggression issues mainly directed towards mum. She also has tummy and skin problems. I see a big red flag but the vet doesn't. scratch
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 am

Just waiting to hear from Jean, she is in Italy at the moment and is going to get in touch with me when she gets back to the USA re dates. I am hoping we can get some vets to come meet her. I have a similar situation here at the moment.

Chris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content