Canine Behaviour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

2 posters

Oh my goodness

olwen
    olwen

Oh my goodness Empty Oh my goodness

Post  olwen Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Module 4 has just arrived, hope the postie didn't have a hernia carrying it.
    Carole.T
    Carole.T

Oh my goodness Empty Re: Oh my goodness

Post  Carole.T Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Is that the pharmacology one?

I found the information really interesting, including both the appendices booklets!! I wonder how often they review it though, bearing in mind there are always new products /brands appearing at the vet's surgery (though I suppose they are all derived from the same original licensed drug). Mind you though at certain stages of their ailments and illnesses the vet prescribed 'off the shelf' human meds to my last two dogs, so there is so much more for them to draw on nowadays isn't there?

Happy reading, I think that was one of my favourite modules if I recall.

Regards

Carole

olwen
    olwen

Post  olwen Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 am

Yes it is.

From the references at the back it doesn't look like it's been updated recently. It quotes websites used and accessed 2003-2005. But it would be easy enough to check those websites for up to date info for the projects.

Having got over the inital shock of the size of the paperwork I have done my usual going through and highlighting the questions. I was suprised at how many I know the answers to without having to look them up. I suppose that comes from having grown up in a medical family, not having the greatest health and having an interest in animals and behaviour/illness anyway.

Wonder if answering "what is idiopathic" with "I don't know" would get me a mark for being a smart a**e Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm