Canine Behaviour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

2 posters

1-2-1 tutoring

wolfgsd
    wolfgsd

1-2-1 tutoring Empty 1-2-1 tutoring

Post  wolfgsd Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Since I have left full-time employment at Bishop Burton College, I have decided to use my expertise to help students studying on all canine courses, so I have sent up a 1-2-1 on-line tutoring service.
    I can offer assignment support, proof-reading as well as on-line webconferencing sessions on a canine topic of your choice.

www.caninetutor.co.uk
    Admin
    Admin

1-2-1 tutoring Empty Re: 1-2-1 tutoring

Post  Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

How come you left Bish Pauline? Have you left completely or are you still looking after the FdSc?
    wolfgsd
    wolfgsd

Post  wolfgsd Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Basically I resigned Chris. Didn't agree with some of thing sthey were enforcing so I quit. No longer have anything to do with the fdsc or bsc although I still do 3 hours teaching a week on the Applied Animal course, but I won't be continuing with that after May. Lynda is elaving as well. There is a new course manager in place, and they have yet to replace Lynda as far as I know.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 pm

That's what happened to me at Askham Bryan. When Bev Cleves left it became horrendous. I used to love going to work but ended up hating it. I escaped AB and just taught at Norton College but I got absolutely no support whatsover - it was out of sight, out of mind, I think.

So, what are you going to do now, just the personal tutoring or something else as well?

Chris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm