Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

Problems and Suggestions

Admin
    Admin

Problems and Suggestions

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Everyone, its great to see so many of you here already, I hope we will get lots of great discussions going soon. I am still finding my way round the forum. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or fancies coming on board as a co-moderator let me know.

I notice we have some people studying other things, eg Derek on a different Compass course and we have someone doing the FD at Bish. When I get chance I will set up separate sections for these so you have your own spaces.

Chris
    olwen

Re: Problems and Suggestions

Post  olwen on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi Chris

I think a hints and tips page for each course would be great(not for each module).

For instance in the ADip I'm not sure if I need to do referencing for the revision questions as it says that the answers are in the module.

I'd be happy to help moderate but I'm not sure how much time I'd have to give to it.

lance
    Admin

Post  lance on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Olwen, about whether to reference answers to the revision questions see my post in Module 1 thread Derek

Admin
    Admin

Tips and Hints

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Derek, I'll set up a tips and hints forum. Might have to wait till Saturday if that's ok. If you would like to come on as a moderator that would be great, it shouldn't take a great deal of time. I'll have a look at the weekend and see what you have to do. Its taking me a while to find my way around but then I haven't had the time to just sit down and get to grips with it, just a few minutes here and there at the moment.

lance
    Admin

Post  lance on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi, Tips and Hints forum sounds a good idea. Sure, I'll gladly come on as a moderator if you can tell me what I would need to do. Derek
    olwen

Post  olwen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 pm

what about a general Q&A section?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:33 pm