Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

It's been quiet, how is everyone doing?

Lisa

It's been quiet, how is everyone doing?

Post  Lisa on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 pm

How is everyone getting on?

After 2 rainy grey days the sun is shining!!! (Well it is in the South East!!)

We have 4 new additions to our family, 4 lovely ex battery hen ladies!!!! They have such great personalities and the eggs are just wonderful.

Lisa

Admin
    Admin

Re: It's been quiet, how is everyone doing?

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Lisa

mmmm! fresh eggs! I do miss our hens. Fortunately, a friend in the village has some so she keeps me supplied, they are so much better than shop bought!

Well, I have done, it, passed my part 3, so now am a fully fledged driving instructor. Hoping to pick up my car 7/8 September so will be working hard to get the new business up and running. But, it also means I can get back to my dog books instead of the Highway Code and DSA Driving The Essential Skills! So, I think I will start from scratch again with Mod 1 as its such a long time since I looked at it I have gone completely off the boil!

James moves in to college next week and Becca goes to Oxford on 17th so I will be home alone so hopefully will have lots of time to study!

Chris

Lisa

Post  Lisa on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 am

Brilliant news Chris!!! Well Done!!! cheers Bet you can't wait to read a dog book!!!!

Yes the chickens are great, had an injured one over the weekend so that's been a bit stressful. Had to separate her to stop the others pecking at the wound and she got well stressed, so this morning put on some purple spray and let them all out to get on with it!!!!! They are all digging up the garden at the moment!! May harmony rain again!!!!

Lisa

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 am

I took 2 hens to the vet once as they had been attacked by a fox! Paid £20 to have them stapled and injected with antibiotic. The vet was bemused, the local farmers pulled my leg for months!

Chris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:48 pm