Discussion relating to advanced courses on canine behaviour modification

An A at last!

Admin
    Admin

An A at last!

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Finally got an A for module 3! Very Happy It was A- but that was my own fault! I was so keen to get it finished so I could start on the Compass course that I skimped on the final question, couldn't be bothered looking for more quotes!
    Carole.T

Re: An A at last!

Post  Carole.T on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Well done to you Chris!

I don't know how you can manage to do two courses at the same time, I'm having problems with just one. I have drafted my module 3 answers, just knuckling down now to getting all the dreaded References right scratch

My goal is to get at least a B for my answers, so it will upgrade my Dip.Canine Psychology to an HNC/HND level (can't recall which).

Keep going! study

Regards

Carole

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 pm

The theory is that I complete a module of the ACC course while the Compass is being marked now. The ACC course isn't as in depth ast he Compass, and the reading for one should help the other!
    Carole.T

Post  Carole.T on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: ACC Aggression Course

Hopefully we're on a 'Roll' now Chris, I have managed to get an A on Module 3.

I am getting too tempted to focusing on the end now and in danger of not concentrating on the task in hand for Module 4, must knuckle down to it!!

Regards

Carole

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm getting frustrated because I have been sorting Rebecca out, she wants to change courses at uni, so spare time has been spent looking at countless courses on UCAS to make sure she doesn't make another mistake!!!

I'm about half way through Compass Mod 1 but really need to read more to get those references!

Chris
    olwen

Post  olwen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Congratualtions on the A.

I'm just finishing off the project module and am using Lindsay a lot!
    Carole.T

Post  Carole.T on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 pm

All this 'stop/start' must be catching.

I've had Unit 4 of the ACC Aggression course sitting with it's sorted out pile of books in the corner for weeks now...I just can't get time or inclination to start this Unit.

I am away for a few days next week and have no idea if in a couple of weeks Hubby may leave his London job and have to look for work down here. So I may have to try to get a part-time job in addition to the few hours I do for the Council at the library to help pay the bills. Plus several medical appts pending (nothing serious...this dammned 'Policeman's Heel' painful foot ongoing and physio for my broken finger!!). The down side of Hubby leaving is that we lose his Company Health Insurance plan, so I am trying to get all my Private medical appts in before he goes!!

I must write out 100 times "I WILL BEGIN UNIT 4....I WILL BEGIN UNTI 4..." I suppose I had better warn Wendy not to expect anything too soon also.

Must be a difficult time of year for us all one way or another, hopefully Spring is around the corner and a little sunshine may perk our spirits up a bit flower

All the best

Carole

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

How are things going Carole? Difficult time for you, hope your hubby finds work. At least you'll have him at home rather than just weekends - is that a good or a bad thing?!!!!
    Carole.T

Post  Carole.T on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi Chris,

"Hubby home more than just the weekends". Hmmmmm "good thing or bad thing" well like all things in life I guess -Both-!

He has been asked to stay on until the end of June now, but is working from home Mondays & Fridays. It helps re: poorly foot - as he has taken over the dog walks for 4 days per week now rather than 2. Also when we take the dog out together it helps no end having another party to help with Recall training (did so this afternoon between us after a couple of great weeks with Jody not running away from me, but did so from Peter yesterday!). So, they have their uses. The down side is more 'proper' meals to cook! Though at least he can get on with some decorating after June.

I emailed Wendy to expect a delay on Unit 4 and I STILL haven't got on with it. Once you stop it is so difficult to get going again. I am working less from next week and now I have got the UKRCB application out of the way, well - no excuses really is there?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:16 pm